Annual Fee: USD 118.00
Please note that prior to applying for Titled Membership, you must register as a General Member (USD 98.00). Any fees paid towards General Membership will be deducted from your Titled Membership Fees.Register now
Why you should join?
As a prospective Associate Member, you have already made the first steps in your pursuit as a dispute resolution professional. Congratulations! Now, take the second step and start your career in dispute resolution by upgrading your membership level from General Member to Associate Member. Benefit from the widely recognised post-nominals “ABiam”, which you can use the moment you become an Associate Member. Attend free basic lectures in the field of ADR and career trainings to learn what it takes to kick-start your career in international dispute resolution. Join today!
What will you get?
- Use the post-nominals “ABiam” and be recognised as an aspiring dispute resolution professional immediately
- Receive one free pass to the Jakarta Expert Summit in International Arbitration
- Benefit from the Special Member Price to the Bali Arbitration Summit
- Attend up to four free seminars on alternative dispute resolution every year
- Attend up to four free career development trainings every year
- Pay a reduced registration fee for all BIAMC courses
- Enjoy a reduced registration fee for selected BIAMC events and those of our partners
- Stay informed about latest trends in the alternative dispute resolution industry through the BIAMC’s newsletters and updates
- Engage with other alternative dispute resolution practitioners from Indonesia, South East Asia and generally around the world
How it works?
- Being admitted as a General Member
- Possessing a minimum of three years work experience (requires the submission of references)
- Track A: BIAMC’s Certification Pathway
- Successfully completing the BIAMC's course "Introduction to ADR" (Module 1)
- Track B: Equivalent Qualification
- Completing a BIAMC-recognised course (requires the submission of the course certificate)