Annual Fee: USD 168.00
Please note that prior to applying for Titled Membership, you must register as a General Member (USD 98.00). Any fees paid towards General Membership will be deducted from your Titled Membership Fees.Register now
Why you should join?
Stand out from the crowd! Being a Fellow of the BIAMC clearly sets you apart as you will have demonstrated that you are willing to take a huge step beyond the basic education that Associate Members take. Being a Fellow of the BIAMC and using the post-nominals “FBiam” indicates that you possess a high level of knowledge and experience in alternative dispute resolution, either demonstrated through having taken the BIAMC Course Modules 1 and 2a or 2b, or via several years of working experience in alternative dispute resolution. Join the BIAMC today to demonstrate that you are a true dispute resolution professional and benefit from the many advantages that being a Fellow offers.
What will you get?
- Use the post-nominals “FBiam” and be recognised as a well-established dispute resolution professional immediately
- Receive one free pass to the Jakarta Expert Summit in International Arbitration
- Benefit from the Special Member Price to the Bali Arbitration Summit
- Pay a reduced registration fee for all BIAMC courses
- Enjoy a reduced registration fee for all BIAMC events and those of our partners
- Stay informed about latest trends in the alternative dispute resolution industry through the BIAMC’s newsletters and updates
- Engage with other alternative dispute resolution practitioners from Indonesia, South East Asia and generally around the world
How it works?
- Being admitted as a General Member/Associate Member
- Possessing a minimum of five years' work experience in alternative dispute resolution (requires the submission of references)
- Successfully passing the BIAMC Peer Interview for Fellowship
- Track A: BIAMC’s Certification Pathway
- Successfully completing the BIAMC's courses
- "Introduction to ADR" (Module 1)
- "Essentials of Arbitration" (Module 2a) or "Essentials of Mediation" (Module 2b)
- Track B: Equivalent Qualification
- Completing a BIAMC-recognised course (requires the submission of the course certificate)