Senior Fellows (SFBiam)
Annual Fee: USD 228.00
Please note that prior to applying for Titled Membership, you must register as a General Member (USD 98.00). Any fees paid towards General Membership will be deducted from your Titled Membership Fees.Register now
Why you should join?
Show everyone that you are part of the elite! You may join as a Senior Fellow if you possess the experience and education to be recognized as an outstanding professional in the field of ADR by peers, clients and competitors alike. Being a Senior Fellow and using the post-nominals “SFBiam” is testament to you being an accomplished ADR professional. Beyond being recognized instantly, there are numerous other benefits which await you. Join today and enjoy the many advantages that come hand in hand with being a Senior Fellow.
What will you get?
- Use the post-nominals “SFBiam” and be recognised as an outstanding dispute resolution professional immediately
- Receive one free ticket to the Bali Arbitration Summit
- Receive one free pass to the Jakarta Expert Summit in International Arbitration
- Enjoy a reduced registration fee for all BIAMC events and those of our partners
- Pay a reduced registration fee for all BIAMC courses
- Stay informed about latest trends in the alternative dispute resolution industry through the BIAMC’s newsletters and updates
- Engage with other alternative dispute resolution practitioners from Indonesia, South East Asia and generally around the world
How it works?
- Being admitted as a General Member/Associate Member/Fellow
- Possessing relevant work experience in ADR of at least seven (7) years (requires the submission of references)
- Successfully passing the Interview for Senior Fellowship
- Track A: BIAMC's Certification Pathway
- Successfully completing the BIAMC's courses
- "Introduction to ADR" (Module 1)
- "Foundations of ADR" (Module 2)
- "Essentials of Arbitration" (Module 2a) or "Essentials of Mediation" (Module 2b)
- "Diploma in Arbitration" (Module 3b) or "Diploma in Mediation" (Module 3b)
- Track B: Equivalent Qualification
- Completing a BIAMC-recognised course (requires the submission of the course certificate)