ADR First Course
Event starts: July 26th, 2018
FACT: The demand for alternative dispute resolution (ADR) has grown exponentially on a global scale. The vast amount of diverse and multiplying opportunities promises lucrative rewards for those trained and experienced. Have you been considering a career transition or expansion into ADR? Does the idea of becoming an arbitrator, mediator, conciliator, or negotiator sound exciting? Well, then let BIAMC provide the right introduction to these exciting fields.
At BIAMC, we merge practical, comprehensive curriculum with unparalleled instruction from top foreign and domestic experts currently working in ADR. Our introductory course will not only provide you with a meaningful foundation in ADR and detailed snapshot into international Arbitration but will also enable you to intelligently discern if these career choices/ancillaries are right for you. This 2-day course also acts as a segway into our 5-day certification courses.
2-Day Introductory Course in ADR and International Arbitration Introductory Training Course
1 Remaining Course Option in 2018:
July 26-27th (Jakarta BIAMC Branch Office)
Price: $500 USD (Standard)/ $420 USD (Early Bird)
(Fee includes training material, coffee/snacks for breaks and lunch for 2 days.)
Please note that participants are responsible for their own accomodations. However, we are eager to assist you should you require it.
- What is ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution)?
- Theories of disputes and resolution
- Culture and customs
- Hofstede theory
- Resolving international commercial disputes
- Applying methods and techniques
- Case study
- Introduction to international commercial arbitration
- Purpose and brief history
- Initiatives of UNCITRAL
- Ad hoc and institutional arbitrations
- Legal framework and infrastructure of international commercial arbitration
- National arbitration laws
- Arbitration laws and rules
- New York Convention 1958
- Conduct of arbitral proceedings
- Arbitration agreements
- Appointment of arbitrators
- Case study
Alternatively you can call +6221 2978 3078 for other enquiries